Thursday, April 27, 2017

Spring 2017 CHEM 312 Exam 4

Assigned 27 Apr 2017
Due: 5 May 2017
2nd Due date: 8 May 2017
Lecture 14: Plutonium chemistry
Lecture 15: Americium and Curium chemistry Lecture 16: Chemistry in reactor fuel
Lecture 17: Separations
Lecture 18: Application of Nuclear Material
Lecture 19: Nuclear Forensics
Use lecture notes, textbooks, Chart of the Nuclides, Table of the Isotopes, and web pages. Use the chart of the nuclides as your primary dataset for isotope half-life. Show your work or references on a separate page and save electronically. Submission of the work is not required for the 1st due date. Please use 3 significant digits for your answers. For scientific notation please use X.XXEX (i.e, 1230 as 1.23E3).

Office hours for exam 3 will be from 1000 to 1130 in the HRC 4th floor conference on Tuesday 2 May.


24 comments:

  1. no tuesday office hrs?? i took a day off at work :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The office hours are Tuesday from 1000-1130 in HRC 4th floor conference room.

      Delete
  2. Good evening Dr. Czerwinksi,
    would it be possible for you to post current grade standing in webcampus
    if you have the chance before the final test.

    ReplyDelete
  3. for question 3.2: how to calculate the total activity of this solution in Bq, using this equation A = Na*ln2/(T*m)?
    for question 8.3: how to calculate the power, can you give some ideal? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. quiz has been completed and submitted

    ReplyDelete
  5. submitted my quiz 4!!!!! thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I submitted my quiz 4 via email. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have submitted the exam, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Submitted the Quiz. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I completed and submitted the quiz. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have completed exam 4. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, I forgot to comment but I submitted my quiz earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, I have submitted my corrections, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have submitted my corrections, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good morning!

    I submitted my corrections via email. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Quiz and corrections submitted.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Submitted my correction for Exam 4 to you.

    ReplyDelete