Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Spring 2016: CHEM 312 Quiz 1

Assigned:  9-Feb-2016
Due:15-Feb-2016
2nd Due Date: 18-Feb-2016 
   

                                                        
Use the chart of the nuclides, table of the isotopes, and/or data from the web links to answer the following questions. Please feel free to contact me via the blog with questions. The quiz is due on 15-Feb-2016. The answers will be posted on 16-Feb-2016. Changes can be made to the quiz after reviewing the answers. You will need to provide your work for any changes in a separate document. All changed questions will be worth a maximum of 50 % of the point total. A skype meeting of the quiz will be held on Tuesday 16 February at 1000 in the 1st floor conference room of the HRC.

11 comments:

  1. Just sent my quiz in via e-mail. I had a little trouble saving a copy of the document but I figured it out with help. I would like to attend the Skype meeting on Feb. 16. Will it be held at a specific time? I only assume 10 to 11:15am because it is posted as the class period.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I realize it starts at ten but is there but is there any specific end time? It is not very important but it would be nice to know how long the meetings usually run.

      Delete
  2. I have now emailed the quiz 1 to you.

    ReplyDelete